- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!!
- Online Payments Available
Free e-check option
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
Theater Screening and Surround Sound
Short distance to Marc Train Camden Station, Cross Street Market, Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and M&T Stadium
- A Walker's Paradise with a Walkscore of 92
- Fully-Equipped Residents' Clubhouse
Lush landscaping, grilling and dining areas with social spaces for gathering
Media rooms with large screen TV's and surround-sound
On-site 24-hour fitness center with tablet-integrated cardio machines
Resident pantry with breakfast bar
Welcoming reception room with HDTV lounge
Enclosed conference areas with SMART TV's
Cyber lounge with high-speed WiFi and iMac computers
- Open-air Loggia with large screen TV's and cozy seating areas
Resort-like grand courtyard with outdoor pool, in-pool chaise lounges and areas for sunning
- Pet-friendly community with dog washing station
- Controlled-Access Parking Garage with dedicated car charging stations
- 12,000 sq ft of on-property retail options
Hanover Cross Street features open-concept kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite slab and quartz countertops, custom cabinetry and large islands to help provide the perfect setting for your private gatherings.
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!
Studio, one and two-bedroom apartment homes
Gourmet Chef Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite slab and quartz countertops
Designer custom cabinetry and spacious kitchen islands*
Custom space-saving double-hung walk-in closets
- Wood-style flooring in living and dining areas
Parking is not included in your monthly rent, but for an additional monthly fee, you may add an unreserved or reserved space. There is a limit of one parking permit per bedroom. Additional parking permits may be purchased for a monthly fee for those residing in a one bedroom apartment home if available. For more details, please contact the leasing office.